Whilst each voucher code may have its own terms and conditions, these are the set of standard terms and conditions that apply to all vouchers.
To redeem a voucher code on any discount or offer, just input the code in the VOUCHER CODE field on the booking form.
- Please note that a maximum of one of each of the vouchers is redeemable per household and only one voucher can presented at any one time
- Additional terms and conditions for each voucher (for example expiry date) are explicitly detailed on each voucher code.
- You must comply with this set of terms and conditions, as well as the terms on each voucher to be able to redeem the voucher.
- The vouchers have no monetary value.
- A voucher is redeemable in its entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
- A voucher does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- A voucher cannot be combined with other offers, except as permitted by the business.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- The vouchers are not valid for commercial use.