- If minimum numbers are not met, or in the event that the course you have chosen is cancelled, an alternative date will be offered. If you cannot attend this date, then a full refund will be made.
- At my discretion, it may be possible to join a course at a later date if you miss one of the classes. This can be at any of the venues to make up the missed session. This will only be if there are spaces on the next available course and can only be confirmed once the course has started. This is due to possible maximum numbers on the chosen course and venue.
- Payment is non-refundable, as this has been paid to secure your place on the chosen course. If the course has not already started it may be possible to move to a future course date given at least 2 weeks’ notice. No refunds or credit for other services, a private class, can be given for non-attendance.
- The content of the course does not substitute medical advice and is not intended to do so. No medical advice is given. Any health issues you are concerned with should be referred to your GP or healthcare professional.
- In booking, I agree that by participating in the Blissed Out Babies course that I do not hold the instructor responsible for any circumstances with my baby’s health. On booking please specify if your baby has any medical issues
Only one person per baby can attend
Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start of the class and bring just one bag and your baby.
Prams and car seats cannot be stored in the room so you will need to leave them outside, remember to bring the rain cover if the weather is bad! (the Hideout is in a private garden so is completely safe)
I strongly advise wearing a mask throughout the class unless you are exempt (babies do not need masks).
You will be required to complete a Covid Risk Form before each class. This will be sent to you in the reminder email sent each week.
By booking, you agree that your details can be shared with the NHS Track and Trace service.
You will be asked to sanitise your hands thoroughly upon arrival. Hand sanitiser will be available at each entrance.
Mats are disinfected before and after class, but please bring a towel or blanket for your baby to lie on.
In the event of further lockdown restrictions, classes may move online. For all sessions completed online you will receive a 25% refund (of the session price)
If you are unable to attend class due to illness or self-isolation, no refund can be given for the missed session(s)